Time Flies When You're Panicking and Have a Ton of Homework //End of September

BLOGGING:

This Months Posts:

Dual Book Review: Open Road Summer and P.S. I Like You // Guest Post by Lilah 
2018 Summer Reads (My Favorites) // Guest Post by Gray Marie
The Importance of Creating Friendships // Guest Post by Ivie
5 Archtypes of College Students And How To Write Them // Guest Post By Catherine
Should You Read Reviews Before You Read The Book // Guest Post by Lila Kims
My Fall TBR Pile + Playlist 


I did a guest post on Project Canvas! The post isn't live yet...I think it comes out tomorrow? Maybe? Will update this post with a link directly to the post (probably) when its up.






READING:

Guys. I read WAAAY more then I did last month!

...

One book. I read one book.

I haven't even read a whole book for school, because we've been jumping around and reading bits and pieces from the textbooks

And it was Forever and Always by Jenny Han. And yes, I did read this because I watched To All The Boys I've Loved Before. 



Other Happenings:

Not too much is going on here other then that. Keep your eyes out for some interesting posts coming your way in October.

-mk





Comments

  1. I've been meaning to read Jenny Han's books! I'm excited for these interesting posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh--I loved Forever and Always, Lara Jean, by Jenny Han. (I have a review of it lined up to come out this Monday.)

    And that title totally made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe September has gone by so fast!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment