A Million Dreams Are Keeping Me Awake // January Recap


 

 

 


This Months posts:

2021 Writing Bucket List

2021 TBR and Bookish Bucket List

If I Was A Fictional Character

Rip It or Ship It Tag Pt. 2

Literary Drinks I Want To Try

Bookstores And Libraries Around the World Pt 2

Sailors and Pirates // Books Set on the High Seas!

The Art of Feeling // Book Review

 

Exciting Posts Coming Next Month: 

Review of Faro's Daughter for a Valentine's Day Period Drama Blog Party!

Valentine's Day Character Couple Interview, as usual

And exciting posts for Sarcastic Scribbling's Fourth Blogoversary!!! 

 

Exciting News From Around the Blogosphere:

Sarah and Julian/Helena started a publishing company  

 I'm sure a bunch of exciting things happened in other blogs, but classes started again and I've been too busy to read blogs. *cries* I'll try and catch up this weekend though!

 

 

 


 Writing Goal Focus for this month: Figure out rough plan for writing this year.

I think I'm going to work on things in a 2 month period, take a break for Camp NaNo, work two months, Camp NaNo, then three months till NaNo will be spent on a single project or two months and October focused on NaNo prep. I'm not sure. *shrugs*

Writing Progress and Word Count: *cough*

Writing Goal Focus for February: Work on my NaNoWriMo project from last November and figure out what stories I want to focus on for February and March.

Next Month's Word Count Goal: Write 3,000 words




Books Read: 12

Highlights: The Court of Midnight and Deception trilogy by KM Shea and the Hall of Blood and Mercy trilogy by KM Shea.

Monthly Book Suggestion: My absolute favorite book from this month is The Queen's Crown, the 3rd book from the Court of Midnight and Deception trilogy by KM Shea. Yes, I know that you'd have to read two other books first (and you should probably read the Hall of Blood and Mercy trilogy first...) but I'm sorry! I don't make the rules!*

*Lies. I DO make the rules

Book Reading Goals for February: Read at least 6 books, including three non-fiction books and at least one new "for fun" book. 

The three non-fiction books are for one of my classes. Because an amazing college life hack is to convince a professor to teach you an independent study course where you're literally just reading non-fiction books from an area that interests you and having book club once a week. 

But I don't want February's book list to include only school related books or re-reads so I'm also going to try to find time to relax and read something fun. 



What kind of things have you all been up to in January? And what are your plans for February? 

MK


Comments

  1. Wow 12 books, I read like three and got excited. XD
    So proud of Sarah and Helena!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to see what the do next!
      I got a head start on my yearly goal on a road trip, LOL. February I expect to be fairly dead in region of TBR pile work...

      Delete
  2. Twelve books is really impressive!

    Thanks for sharing our news! We're really excited about this endeavor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your college life hack is the BEST! I'll have to see if I can swing that at some point. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to do a post on it toward the end of March with more details if that will help your master planning :D

      Delete
  4. I was literally just listening to A Million Dreams before I saw this post! How did you know??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's highly classified information (*cough* paid off the spider in the corner of your room *cough*)

      Delete

Post a Comment