Farida and Karin // Valentine's Day Couple Character Interview

You can find the two previous posts HERE and HERE!

Me: Good morning and welcome to Sarcastic Scribbling's annual Valentine's Day Couple Interview! Previous guests include Terrianna and "Stinky Head" (See the post for an explanation.) from a book that I don't think I've ever actually explained... And then last year, Rania and Fane from my story The Hedgehog King. (You can read their post here.) Joining us in a moment will be Farida and Karin from Twelve Golden Windows.

Me: *shuffles a stack of papers*

Me: I actually have high hopes for this interview. The first one was a bit of a disaster, though I'm happy with how it turned out and the second was better still. And I've developed today's guests the most so I know all their tricks. See?

Me: *holds up a scribbled piece of paper*

Me: For Karin, I know he's basically a magpie *coughs* he's a grabby hands little thief* and likes shiny things. So I've strategically placed a small and VERY sparkly looking glass vase in the waiting area! Because I know that he'll snag it and then his impulses will partially be contained because he's already focusing on not letting me, and more importantly Farida, notice that he has it. 

Me: I spent 50 cents on it at a yard sale last week.

Me: *smugly drinks coffee from a mug that says World's Ok-est Evil Mastermind*

Me: Now, Farida is 100% focused on this meeting. Which of course means that she is less likely to notice that Karin has swiped a very small vase. However, it also means that I need to be extra focused on my questions! And she wants all the dignity and respects due to her place and while I'm sure everyone (including her adoring subjects) want to know all the gory details about their relationship and listen to them wax on about each other and answer questions like what the other's favorite food is, I think she has a very limited tolerance for it. 

Me: *cough* I may have conducted this interview long enough before that she didn't quite know the occasion...But don't worry! I don't think she'll be too upset! 

Me: ...

Me: *in ear piece* Just to confirm, the ship is ready in port and we can have everything loaded in 20 minutes?...Good

Me: Anyhow! I still think I can get her to answer a few cute questions at the end after we discus how their relationship changed power dynamics and the political back flips they had to go through to deal with other kingdom's perceptions of Karin. 

Me: *mumbles into coffee cup* One kingdom is still angry about the chandelier he stole. I say maybe they shouldn't have used diamond in it if they didn't want somebody to steal it. 

Me: And besides, it took them several weeks to notice he'd replaced all the dangle-y bits with dates, so...

Evil underling Assistant: *Knocks loudly on door* Cameras rolling in 10. Ready to head to the stage?

Me: Yep! *downs coffee in one gulp*







Comments

  1. OH COME ON MK! CAN'T WE SEE THEM AT LEAST? DON'T LEAVE US HANGING HERE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Karin falls past the window holding a shiny vase while a horde of winged monkeys (hired security to make it all seem real) fly down after him.*
      *large splash*

      Delete
  2. I have a feeling...that Karin is going steal something that's actually important and it's going to be a train wreck.
    And also, I second Catherine, WHERE ARE THE INTERVIEWEES?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! There's nothing valuable for him to steal expect Farida's heart!

      And my fancy pen.
      ...
      And my wallet
      ...
      And favorite coffee mug
      ...
      *looks around*
      HEY!

      Delete
  3. keeping all the juicy bits to yourself *shakes head* so cruel...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muwahaha, all part of my evil plan (which is basically to let whatever comes to mind go into these posts...)

      Delete

Post a Comment