Out the Doorway the Bullets Rip // April Recap





On the Blog:






Highlight From the Page:


A Crown of Wishes by Roshani Chokshi 
My dear friend lent me her copy and I've been re-reading it and holy cow. I knew I loved this book, I just didn't remember I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!

prettymonster//InUjijainwe kiss-lookelsewhere//somuchsass//foxprince//thejewelofbharata//beastlygirl//fivegoats?!?//THEYARESOCUTE//SHIPPITYSHIPPITYSHIP





On the Keyboard: 


Carrying on from last month...I ACTUALLY DID STUFF. People, I actually got some writing done TWO MONTHS IN A ROW. 

Probably mainly from Camp NaNoWriMo, which I  won by the way. 


Also, finals are here next week and then I'll move out and have to take down my EPIC wall of sticky notes. A tragedy.




Comments

  1. I've read other books by Roshani Chokshi, but haven't had a chance to read A Crown of Wishes yet. Sounds really good though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What other books? Star Touched Queen or Gilded Wolves or one of the other ones?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It covered the entire side of my closet and was color coordinated so that colors were in little diamonds and *sigh* I had to take it all down :(

      Delete
  3. I like the title is is from a song? If so what song? It is so nice to be writting done!

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on Winning Camp Nano! I got no writing done last month. XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment