Bet You Thought I Couldn't Do It Again! // 3 Levels of Sarcasm

On February 19th, 2017 I wrote this blog's first post

On February 19, 2018, I wrote this post.

And on February 19, 2019, this.

And now this.

 

My First Post 

 (Truly exciting title, I know...)

This is my very first post!


(No! I never would have guessed that from the title...)

I am a teenage author. (To think, someday I may be reposting this as a nonteenager? Wait. This is my last year mocking things are a teenager.)[GUYS. I'M NOT A TEENAGER ANYMORE. *SCREAMS INTO THE VOID*]I am working on a few novels right now and have many many ideas for others.

(Wow, you don't have any idea about many ideas. They are like rabbits. They may seem cute, but they are constantly multiplying...RUN! RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!)
 (Actually, I wish I had ideas NOW. The bunnies ran away.) 


Hopefully, I will have one ready for publication by November!

(*laughs*)
[*cries*]

On this blog I will whine about my writing, (ok, this was right) (So true.) [100% accurate] post pieces of my current story (Almost never and only cryptic stuff though. Whoops.) (Truth) [No whoops about it. It was all planned to make you suffer] and blog about helpful writing tips I've found on the wide wide internet and what I've gathered from other writers! (Which is none.) (Accurate.) [Which is SOME. But have I used them? NOPE!]

I am a writer and while I am running two other blogs, I decided to start this one.

(Wait what? *Tries to remember what other two blogs are*) 
(Still, don't know what they are.)  
[Still can't remember what they were...Catholic Girl Stuff was one. The other? I have no idea...Speaking of which, wasn't that whole thing was CGS a blast?]

Why?


(I have been asking myself the same question recently. But about different topics. Like white jeans...)
(White jeans? WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? I have no idea what I was thinking? OH MY WORD? Is that what it's like reading my posts??? JUST JIBBERISH? Lol. That'd be an awesome blog name.) 
[I have no idea where the white jean thing came from. I don't even wear white jeans. But still. Grass stains. Chocolate smears. Has nobody else ever been really tired and dropped their pizza IN THEIR LAP?]

Because I want honest feedback on my writing.

All my friends know about my other two blogs and read my stories.


(THEY WILL COME FOR YOU. THEY WILL FIND YOU. THERE IS NO HIDING. ALL OF THEM WILL KNOW BEFORE THE YEAR IS UP) 
(Though I DID tell MOST of them. Only two discovered in on their own.) 

What I want to know, is why my other two blogs have 2000 page views and 1200 page views.


(Because I am bloody hilarious past me. That's why.)
(Agreed)   



Is it because my friends read it?

(Yes, but more)



Does anyone else actually read it?

(Also yes)





Is is my work actually interesting.

(*?)
(Still gathering data on this one.)

(You made 2 people cry. High five girl! *smacks computer screen*) 
(*high fives the computer screen and in a way, high fives past me.) 
[AND COUNTING!]



So I started this blog, afresh.




(That's right. This blog's name is Afresh. About a fresh kid. Or maybe a freshman? A fresh freshman. A man who is fresh who is a freshman.)
(I read the first part like, Afresh lol. That's funny. And then I was just confused.) 
 

[Ironically, I WAS a freshman last year. Ooh! What is I wrote a book about a kid moving out and going to college and trying to completely reinvent themselves because they don't think they're cool enough and in the end they just find out that people like them for who they actually are? *freezes* Oh no. A PLOT BUNNY. DARE I FOLLOW IT? no]



Dear readers, I'm going incognito.

So please, call me:

Mary Kate


[Wow. I was a drama queen. Incognito. *snort*]


Oh, and welcome to Hen Scratch!

(*sing songy voice* That's not its name anymore.) 
(*in posh voice* It's SARCASTIC SCRIBBLINGS and it is amazing, thank you very much!)
[Does hen scratch even exist anymore or did I delete it when I changed the URL?]

(-Mary Kate) 

(-MK)  

[MK]

Comments

  1. Hen Scratch is officially gone, yes.
    And in answer to your earlier question, Natasha Hart was the other blog. That one was abandoned pretty quickly though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...No?

      I mean yes, Hen Scratch is well and truly gone. But Natasha Hart? Lol
      Besides, this was first written in 2017 and didn't she start blogging in... 2019?

      Delete
    2. I think it was one I ran for my english class...because that would have been up the fall of 2017

      Delete
    3. Also I'm so sorry if it looks like I'm attacking your perfectly good theory (after the CGS thing I think you're all entitled to your conspiracy theories!)

      I just have a midterm tomorrow afternoon and I've been studying for hours and right now my brain is like a cheerful little magpie that is looking for any shiny idea to think about instead of geopolitics

      Delete
    4. (Oh! I do have another blog though! I started it for the express purpose of annoying Lia. Its not a book blog though. In fact it has no mention of books yet. And I still post regularly)

      If anyone finds it I shall give you a figurative cookie and then announce the secondary blog on Sarcastic Scribblings. But I don't think any of you will find it :P

      Hint: It has never crossed paths with Sarcastic Scribblings OR CGS (so you won't find it in the comments or followers!)

      Delete
    5. wut....... *goes off in search of blog* I WILL FIND IT

      Delete
    6. MK is right about it being for her English class.
      PS."The Ginger Bread house". it is gone now.

      Delete
    7. Lia! You'll never find it!

      Your Majesty: It was. RIP Gingerbread House

      Delete
  2. Oh whoops! I was going off old hearsay from somebody *cough sis cough*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy three years, MK! The commentary just keeps getting better. XD Also, I am the master of finding blogs so I accept your challenge...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have no idea how I'm going to add more on next year while still keeping it clear what was said what year...

      Let the games begin! May the odds be ever in your favor!

      Delete
    2. Let me know when I find it. I'll hit the follow button and if you never reply I'll know that it's not you. ;)

      Delete
  5. Ahh, happy blogiversary, MK!! Your posts are always so fun to read. <333

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! I'm mean I understood most of it, but what? No I mean that was awesome! Happy blog anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I barely understand half of what I said, lol
      Thank you! :D

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm going to have to figure out how to make the different comments make more sense (as in when they were posted. As for the actual comments making sense...Im afraid that can't be helped)

      Delete

Post a Comment