It's the Eye of the Tiger, It's the Cream of the Fight // End of October

 Wow guys. Look at us. We made it through 10 months of 2020! Only two more months until 2021! 

And even worse...Only two days until the horrors of NaNoWriMo descend upon the book reading and writing word of blogging! Soon we shall see bloggers vanishing as they labor in the darkness of their caves rooms trying to eat all the chocolate and drink all the coffee in the known world finish their masterpieces! Even those who don't partake in its horrors are forced to feel its sting, as bloggers fill their blog with free content ideas  and their inbox is flooded. (My NaNo plan, My NaNo Project Playlist, A NaNoWriMo Update, Self Care During NaNo,...) 


 

 

This Month's Posts: 

Lord of the Rings Dream Cast // Ft. The Muppets?!?

Things I Did While Procrastinating Midterms

Thrillers I've Read And Those I'm About To Read

Things I Did While Procrastinating Midterms Pt. 2

Shakespeare Tag // The Next Three Plays On My TBR

The Sherlock Tag

5 Books With Pumpkins

Slytherin Reads for Spooky Season



Another Blogging News: 

I worked with Sarah, Julian, and Catherine to make a WIP Special series of posts for NaNo. Keep an eye out for them each Wednesday in November!



Words Written This Month: 0 (but some plotting was done)

Snippet(s): 0

Next Month's Goals: 

The dreaded NaNoWriMo begins in a couple of days! And I will be attempting it!

(And I haven't even started plotting yet! Aah) 

(I actually haven't even picked the project yet...*screams*)



Books Read: 5

Monthly Book Suggestion: 

Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Orczy! An excellent book about an mysterious (elusive, in fact!) Englishman and his band of other daring young Englishmen snatching French nobles from Revolutionary France! There are brilliant plots and daring rescues and two men playing a battle of wits! (To be honest, you should read it JUST for the snuff scene! People who have read it will confirm.)




MK


Comments

  1. Why do we out ourselves into this craziness called NaNoWriMo? It's almost here!!!! *salutes your bravery for not having a plan and doing it anyway*

    Very good book suggestion, and it's what I'm currently reading...;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *returns salute*
      BECAUSE WE CAN'T HELP OURSELVES?

      Delete
  2. The Scarlet Pimpernel! SUCH a good one, and yes, worth reading if only for the snuff scene 100%.

    I hope your NaNo goes well! I'm looking forward to hearing more about whatever project you pick. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snuff scene! Snuff scene!
      I hope it goes well, LOL

      Delete
  3. I actually read the scarlet pimpernel by myself because when my brother was reading the book out loud to us, i remembered the scene so vividly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES the scarlet pimpernel. love that book & the series so much. ♥️ good luck w/ NaNo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, yes I love the Scarlet Pimpernel! I should read it again its so good!
    Have a great November!

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment