Mama Mia! Here We Go Again // Let the Blogoversary Begin

 4 years ago today (the 19th), this blog's first post went live. And it has aged like a fine wine. 
(I don't like wine)


On February 19th, 2017 I wrote this blog's first post

On February 19, 2018, I wrote this post.

And on February 19, 2019, this.

And on February 19, 2020, this one

 And don't worry! I don't plan on doing this for next year! I'm going to do something much much worse. (This will be really funny next year. Promise)


And since its super confusing, here is a key!

The first post is written like this.

The second year is written like this.

The third year is written like this.

The fourth year is written like this.

And this, the start of the fifth year, it is written like this.

 

 

 

 

 

My First Post 

(Truly exciting title, I know...)

This is my very first post!


(No! I never would have guessed that from the title...)

I am a teenage author. (To think, someday I may be reposting this as a nonteenager? Wait. This is my last year mocking things are a teenager.)[GUYS. I'M NOT A TEENAGER ANYMORE. *SCREAMS INTO THE VOID*] 

I am working on a few novels right now and have many many ideas for others.

(Wow, you don't have any idea about many ideas. They are like rabbits. They may seem cute, but they are constantly multiplying...RUN! RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!)
 (Actually, I wish I had ideas NOW. The bunnies ran away.) 


Hopefully, I will have one ready for publication by November!

(*laughs*)
[*cries*]

On this blog I will whine about my writing, (ok, this was right) (So true.) [100% accurate] post pieces of my current story (Almost never and only cryptic stuff though. Whoops.) (Truth) [No whoops about it. It was all planned to make you suffer] and blog about helpful writing tips I've found on the wide wide internet and what I've gathered from other writers! (Which is none.) (Accurate.) [Which is SOME. But have I used them? NOPE!]

I am a writer and while I am running two other blogs, I decided to start this one.

(Wait what? *Tries to remember what other two blogs are*) 
(Still, don't know what they are.)  
[Still can't remember what they were...Catholic Girl Stuff was one. The other? I have no idea...Speaking of which, wasn't that whole thing was CGS a blast?]
(It was a blog I was running for an English project, I just disliked it enough the I completely deleted it mentally. Oops.)


Why?


(I have been asking myself the same question recently. But about different topics. Like white jeans...)
(White jeans? WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? I have no idea what I was thinking? OH MY WORD? Is that what it's like reading my posts??? JUST JIBBERISH? Lol. That'd be an awesome blog name.) 
[I have no idea where the white jean thing came from. I don't even wear white jeans. But still. Grass stains. Chocolate smears. Has nobody else ever been really tired and dropped their pizza IN THEIR LAP?]

(Me. I drop pizza in my lap all the time. *cries* Why am I coming at me like this? But to clarify, I don't drop an entire slice of pizza. The cafeteria cheese just didn't like separating from the other cheese so you had to be very focused on biting through it or you'd end up pulling all the toppings off and dropping the burning hot cheese on your lap because you're eating partially propped up by the wall behind your chair)

Because I want honest feedback on my writing.

All my friends know about my other two blogs and read my stories.


(THEY WILL COME FOR YOU. THEY WILL FIND YOU. THERE IS NO HIDING. ALL OF THEM WILL KNOW BEFORE THE YEAR IS UP) 
(Though I DID tell MOST of them. Only two discovered in on their own.) 

What I want to know, is why my other two blogs have 2000 page views and 1200 page views.


(Because I am bloody hilarious past me. That's why.)
(Agreed)   

(SO FUNNY. I should be a comedian. At least they get a free bottle of water off those chairs, you know?) 



Is it because my friends read it?

(Yes, but more)



Does anyone else actually read it?

(Also yes)





Is is my work actually interesting.

(*?)
(Still gathering data on this one.)

(You made 2 people cry. High five girl! *smacks computer screen*) 
(*high fives the computer screen and in a way, high fives past me.) 
[AND COUNTING!]



So I started this blog, afresh.




(That's right. This blog's name is Afresh. About a fresh kid. Or maybe a freshman? A fresh freshman. A man who is fresh who is a freshman.)
(I read the first part like, Afresh lol. That's funny. And then I was just confused.) 
 

[Ironically, I WAS a freshman last year. Ooh! What is I wrote a book about a kid moving out and going to college and trying to completely reinvent themselves because they don't think they're cool enough and in the end they just find out that people like them for who they actually are? *freezes* Oh no. A PLOT BUNNY. DARE I FOLLOW IT? no]

OH MY GOSH. A FRESHMAN. A BABY. I'M READING THE WORK OF ME AS A BABY. 



Dear readers, I'm going incognito.

So please, call me:

Mary Kate


[Wow. I was a drama queen. Incognito. *snort*]


Oh, and welcome to Hen Scratch!

(*sing songy voice* That's not its name anymore.) 
(*in posh voice* It's SARCASTIC SCRIBBLINGS and it is amazing, thank you very much!)
[Does hen scratch even exist anymore or did I delete it when I changed the URL?]

(-Mary Kate) 

(-MK)  

[MK]

(-MK)

Comments

  1. "I'M READING THE WORKS OF ME AS A BABY" xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's was such a massive trip to realize that I started this blog as a senior in High School. Oof XD

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks!! Though I SHUDDER to think of what it will look like in a few more years 0.0

      Delete
  3. my brain hurts from all the scrolling i just did but YAY FOUR YEARS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe next year I'll sign them at the end like -Year 1 LOL

      Delete

Post a Comment