My Favorite Blog Banners of 2019

Wow. So much has happened this year and sometimes looking back I'm startled by the things I've done this year because they feel like they happened years ago.

One of the things I started doing this year is making blog banners. (I also rearranged my blog look!)
 If you go all the way back to January, you'll see posts staring back at you with blank gray squares.

But anyway, here are my favorite blog banners!



In order by date posted, from oldest to newest!







February: First Ever Valentine's Day Couple Interview 


 

May: Books I Took To Europe



 
May: The Weapon Tag



June: Summer TBR 2019



July: Camp NaNo: July // LOTS OF SNIPPETS


 
August: The Taylor Swift Book Tag


 

November: 10 Books With Musicians // Rated and Ranked




(I'm also looking forward to the New Year's Eve post's blog banner.)


MK



Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really glad I changed up the blog and started using them, they're so easy to make!

      Delete
  2. Your banners are epic!

    MB> keturahskorner.blogspot.com
    PB> thegirlwhodoesntexist.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment