The Last Known Survivor Stalks His Prey In the Night // End of December

 *all of us pretending that everything will magically get better next month because it won't be 2020 anymore*


 


This Month's Posts: 

777 Challenge // The Hedgehog King

Don't Date Rosa Santos // Book Review

The Next 10 Books I Want On My Shelves

10 Books I Enjoyed But Don't Talk About Often Enough

The Best Books of 2020

Most Anticipated Books of 2021

 

There should also be two Character Holiday Posts for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve and there will an End of 2020 Post coming out!



Words Written This Month:

Things have been busy with school, recovering from school, and then the holidays and family!

Good thing I decided to take this month off from writing, eh? 

Does that mean I didn't write? Nah

But it does mean that I only wrote when I wanted to and didn't record words written or anything!



I didn't get much reading done this month! (There's still some time, but at this point? I wouldn't count on it)

I DID re-read the entire Elves of Lessa trilogy by K.M. Shea...

 

 

 

 

MK



Comments

  1. I'm definitely still in the "recovering from school" stage XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sleep so much after every semester, LOL. I just come home and then sleep for like...two days. Oops XD

      Delete
  2. Writing when you want is nice.
    Hope you have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment