Another One Bites the Dust // December Recap (But Also 2019 Recap)


Blog Things:


Monthly Recaps:

January: Machine Guns Are Ready To Go
February: Are You Ready For This?
March: Are You Hanging on The Edge of Your Seat?
April: Out of The Doorway The Bullets Rip
May: To The Sound of The Beat
June: Another One Bites The Dust
July: ON HIATUS!
August: And Another One Gone
September: And ANOTHER One Gone
October: Another One Bites The Dust
November: Hey, I'm Going To Get You Too

December: Another One Bites The Dust


And two more posts will be coming out before 2020:

The Christmas Eve character post (ft Kace and Lily)
And New Year's Eve character post featuring surprise characters





Book Things:

Favorite Reads From The First Half of 2019

Favorite Books of 2019

Book Review Highlights:

This was the only actual book review from 2019 (for shame), but I DO also love this post
It's not from Sarcastic Scribblings but its a guest post I wrote. (The comment section is GOLD)

Favorite Reads from December:
The Boy Who Steals Houses by C.G. Drews and Snow In Love (Winter short story collection)

Monthly Book Suggestion! 

The Boy Who Steals Houses by C.G. Drews





Writing Things:


TBP is still going strong! And yes...I've been working on it for six months now and still haven't truly introduced it on the blog. But it's going great! And a big reveal is coming soon!!! 


And that's it for December! See you in 2020!
MK


Comments

  1. Okay, that comment section is literal GOLD and I was trying not to die. XD XD XD

    I hope you have an awesome 2020, MK!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you loved it!
      I hope you have an awesome 2020!

      Delete
  2. MK, these wrap-up post titles crack me up. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Just wait till you see what I decided to do for next year :D

      Delete
  3. That comment section will never fail to make me laugh so hysterically. And i love the titles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same XD
      Thanks! Its so fun to read them when they're all in one spot!

      Delete
  4. Hope you have a awesome 2020!

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to read The Boy Who Steals Houses. I think I bought it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment