Sarcastic Scribbling's Greatest Hits // Guide to Posts
















Food Posts



Hogwarts House Books:

   

Twenty Things In Twenty Years
   
 

Write What You Know
 






(Which was, of course, because of the conspiracy theory in comment section. That theory 100% true, but still.)





















NOTE: While the fan favorites are based on page views, these are just twenty posts I enjoy! So they are in no particular order, but are still numbered so that I don't forget and put down fifteen posts and just leave.




















20: My first post. Its awkward and kind of cringey now...but its what started this whole blogging journey.






Book Lists:




Book Reviews:

And apparently I ALSO wrote a review for this same book...with the exact same post title name...in 2018? I guess I wrote it down in my list of post ideas and then never scratched it out when I posted it? 
The 2020 version is more put together and contains no spoilers while 2018 is all over the place and contains spoilers (though there are warnings before them) Here is the 2018 version!






Comments

  1. There are some really interesting titles here! You've written such a lot and a wide range, MK! and I had to go and click on a few I'd never seen :)

    ...I did not realise my good name was briefly brought up in the now-two-year-old conspiracy theory x'D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL

      that's exactly what you would say if it was true...

      Hope you enjoyed reading them!

      Delete
  2. The famous Ship or Rip it tag... was that the first time you used gifs on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I had to click back through some old posts because for some reason I thought it was the one with the owl that looks kind of like 0o0. But it was this tag!

      Delete
  3. Also you changed your Title background? It looks really cool in black!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought it could use a bit of a refresh!

      Delete
  4. This must have taken some time to compile ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh did it ever! I started in November or December and worked on it a little every once in awhile :P

      Delete
  5. I had so much fun reading some of your old posts! And that conspiracy theory, man...that was crazy. XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment